Selena Gomez Says ‘I Like When Guys Come To Me’

Apparently 'Come and Get It' is more than just a song for Selena. She confesses in a new interview that she's "old fashioned" when it comes to dating, and she prefers to be courted by guys rather than chasing them down!
Selena Gomez is enjoying the single life so much that she hasn't even been dating while on her Stars Dance tour. After ending a tumultuous relationship with Justin Bieber, 19, in November, 2012, it seems Selena still isn't feeling ready to date anyone new-- but maybe it's just because she hasn't been asked! The 21-year-old singer opens up about her love life in a revealing new interview with Ryan Seacrest. Read on for all the details!

Selena Gomez Dating On Tour?-- 'I Like When Guys Come To Me'.
Selena sat down with Ryan to discuss what she's been up to on her tour, and of course he asked her what dating on the road is like.
"I think it works different for female artists or at least it does for me because I actually don't do any of that," Selena tells Ryan on his radio show On-Air with Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS FM. "Don't get me wrong, if a guy has the courage to ask me out, maybe I would. But I'm old fashioned. I like when guys come to me.".
Is Selena sending her ex Justin a message that she wants him to "come and get it?" If so, all she has to do is say the word-- we think Justin would come running!